Site Administrator & Tech Lead
- Feb 24, 2001
- University of Michigan Medical School
- Lake Oswego
Over the past decade, optometry has seen major advances in both refractive and diagnostic technology.
Despite its ability to improve patient care, patient throughput, and the bottom-line, implementing this technology in an existing practice has proven challenging for many practitioners.
In this ODwire.org Webinar, Dr. Lorie Lippiatt will provide us with real-life examples of how clinicians successfully integrate these new instruments into their practices.
- The benefits of the new technology, including efficiency and improvements in clinical care
- The resistance to implementation, and why some docs haven't made the leap
- Impact on staff and workflow
- Numerous real-life cases, illustrating how the devices get used in different patient encounters.
Our thanks again to Marco for sponsoring this event.