Is there a NLM recognised Optometry Journal allowed to publish scurvy studies?

Sydney Joseph Bush

OD Temp Post Suspend
Jan 25, 2011
School/Org
Institute of Optical Science London
City
HULL
State
UK
Reed Elsevier editors will deny that they are restricted but five rejections of CardioRetinometry papers, even when two were invited for payment, suggest that they have to be prudent having regard to their patrons and medical readership.
So far the only possibility of publishing images such as are on
www.LifeExtensionOptometry.org
has been on the Internet.
Because of pharmacy control of our journals, it appears to me that proper continuing education is only possible via a forum like ODWire and this applies equally to medical practitioners. Their education similarly excludes a vast tract of ascorbate data included in my book www.700VitaminCSecrets.com It has been suppressed in the UK Journals and deals fully with financial restictions on Optometry imposed in a subtle way by pharmacomedicine in an area of conflict of which most Optometrists appear to be dangerously unaware. The book is designed to be available via Optometrists. Released in the UK in October, it has been suppressed in the journals. Additional printing in the USA will start this year. VitaminCFoundation.org and Amazon fill the gap. I am sorry if this sounds like spam but there is no other way to inform you.
see the covers on www.700VitaminCSecrets.com as also 100 from 200 written testimonials that I would like to see become commonplace in the USA.
Sydney Bush Optometrist
Hull UK

Last edited: