Site Administrator & Tech Lead
- Feb 24, 2001
- University of Michigan Medical School
- Lake Oswego
Hope to see everyone there!
ZEISS OPTOMETRIC DIGITAL SUMMIT 2018
ONLINE July 28 and July 29 | 11am EST to 2pm EST
Register Here (totally free...)
ZEISS invites you to attend the ZEISS Optometric Digital Summit 2018, a two-day complimentary online program including live sessions and an interactive product showcase within a virtual exhibit hall, designed to provide you with the latest technological innovations and clinical solutions for your practice.
Taught by industry leaders, you'll get trained and informed on how the integrated diagnostic imaging solutions from ZEISS will help shape the future of your practice.
Event attendees will also be eligible for special show promotions and discounts on ZEISS instruments.
All-access complimentary pass
Your registration gives you access to unparalleled content. Here's what you can expect at the ZEISS Optometric Digital Summit 2018:
- Attend six live sessions with interactive Q&A presented by industry experts. Chat live with presenters during their sessions.
- Learn about the Integrated Diagnostic Imaging Solutions from ZEISS and how it will help your practice.
- Experience the virtual exhibit hall showcasing the latest ZEISS technology and products.
- View product demos on the CIRRUS™ HD-OCT, CLARUS™ 500 Ultra-widefield Fundus Imaging, Humphrey® perimetry and more from ZEISS.
- Chat live with the ZEISS sales team to receive special show-only pricing promotions.
- 30 Days of On-Demand. Did you miss that session? No problem! Catch it On Demand after the live broadcast.
Don't forget to register for access to all of the ZEISS articles, videos, sessions and special price promotions!
A full agenda (with lecture topics) can be found here.
Paul and I will be doing an abbreviated livestream from the event as usual!
It should be fun, I look forward to seeing you there!
More Info | Register here