Music in the office

Ah yes, I wish to see Maiden sometime in the near future, hopefully before they "retire". I was glad to see Dio back in high school (mid-80's) since his unfortunate passing a few months ago----time marches on, doesn't it? If Megadeth tour again next year (I think they will with Anthrax, Slayer and Metallica, believe it or not), that is a must-see event, friends and neighbors! We'll have to hook up with Nelson and bang our heads (while hopefully not losing our hearing! lol)

Steve

Steve,
I submit to your Megadeth knowledge and mastery. I am a fan, albeit just a fan. I'm not a rabid Megadeth fan but I like them. Didn't even know they were at my own state's fair. As soon as I saw the advertisement for Bret Michaels I lost interest in my state fair. I saw the Scorpions in their last tour a few months ago, and Iron Maiden a month or two before that. Although most of my hair is gone now, I will remain a fan of the hair bands forever!
If you see Megadeth at AZ State Fair, let me know what you think!

Back to topic ...please!

Taste in music is a contentious issue.

Taste changes so rapidly that there is a good chance the majority listening to what the OD/and or staff thinks is the best, others will find annoying.

Someone indicated they have religious music from a Christian station. I love religious music written by Bach, Beethoven or Mozart. Imagine Mozart's Requiem being blasted throughout your office. I would love it and even sing along. :)

Most of your patients...not so much! :eek:

You get my point. Think carefully before selecting background music.