Aug 27, 2014
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
School/Org
The Ohio State University College of Optometry
City
Olmsted Falls
State
OH
The September issue of "OD Success" magazine is out... Subscribe to this new free monthly electronic treasure and you will get practice gems from our industry's leaders and innovators... It is Steve Vargo's unique resource that has a simple goal - to help optometry thrive. Look at the "About Us" tab and see the team of people he assembled. www.odsuccess.com

Steve Vargo is looking to add a couple more unique contributors in the near future... Also, there is a video interview portion that will start in the next couple months. I'm thinking thats your ticket Steve Nelson! Your amazing personality, as we've all come to love, would really shine in that format.

Steve Vargo is looking to add a couple more unique contributors in the near future... Also, there is a video interview portion that will start in the next couple months. I'm thinking thats your ticket Steve Nelson! Your amazing personality, as we've all come to love, would really shine in that format.

lol...I am pure sunshine, that's a fact! I have to be careful so that all of the people around me don't get vitamin D poisoning.

Add my expertise in holistic therapies like essential oils and you're golden....or I'd burn it to the ground. I figure one of the two, but either way would be done spectacularly.

lol...I am pure sunshine, that's a fact! I have to be careful so that all of the people around me don't get vitamin D poisoning.

Add my expertise in holistic therapies like essential oils and you're golden....or I'd burn it to the ground. I figure one of the two, but either way would be done spectacularly.

Why did I log on?

I have already asked Steve if he wanted a contributor with my insights in High tech practice and the Union of American Eye Care Providers. He is traveling but will gte back to me.