ODwire.org Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2012
School/Org
SUNY Stonybrook/SUNY/MIT
City
Matawan
State
NJ
DR. John Nolan PHD is from Ireland and of course, is difficult to get to speak in the USA. He and his staff loved this idea. His research covers eye care as well as many other fields. He is a brilliant lecturer that I had the pleasure to listen to a few years back. The audience was mesmerized with his work: https://www.wit.ie/research/centres...groups/science/macular_pigment_research_group

I will highlight others in coming days including an OD/MD team that are also brilliant together. I will try and emphasize people that you don't see on the typical lecture circuit first

DR. John Nolan PHD is from Ireland and of course, is difficult to get to speak in the USA. He and his staff loved this idea. His research covers eye care as well as many other fields. He is a brilliant lecturer that I had the pleasure to listen to a few years back. The audience was mesmerized with his work: https://www.wit.ie/research/centres...groups/science/macular_pigment_research_group

I will highlight others in coming days including an OD/MD team that are also brilliant together. I will try and emphasize people that you don't see on the typical lecture circuit first

A technical challenge challenge having the speakers from overseas standing by on our live presentation days.

This year Ireland and Australia represented.

A technical challenge challenge having the speakers from overseas standing by on our live presentation days.

This year Ireland and Australia represented.
Yes: Dr. Nolan has asked me for an early time slot being 5 hours ahead.The Aussie I have no idea

Yes: Dr. Nolan has asked me for an early time slot being 5 hours ahead.The Aussie I have no idea
OK ...You do the math. For sure he needs a Saturday slot late in the day....

3:52 PM Friday, in New York, NY is
7:52 AM Saturday, in Sydney NSW, Australia

Set up their locations on your phone. We use this when corresponding or Facetiming with our former exchange students and their family. Note that it is already tomorrow in Sydney.

upload_2017-12-15_15-11-34.png