Apr 28, 2002
School/Org
UHCO
City
Vernon
State
CT
They are in the Superbowl...

Could New England be celebrating 3 champions? The Red Sox won the World Series last fall and the Celtics look pretty strong this season. They could win the NBA championship the way they are going. Yeah, I know, it wouldn't be in the same year but I don't think New Englanders would look at it this way... :D

I, with the rest of America, outside of New England celebrated the NYG win. What a classless coach the patriots have. This guy needs a serious attitude adjustment.

They are in the Superbowl...

Could New England be celebrating 3 champions? The Red Sox won the World Series last fall and the Celtics look pretty strong this season. They could win the NBA championship the way they are going. Yeah, I know, it wouldn't be in the same year but I don't think New Englanders would look at it this way... :D

I, with the rest of America, outside of New England celebrated the NYG win. What a classless coach the patriots have. This guy needs a serious attitude adjustment.

Who cares...

I try not to associate myself with any sports teams. I like certain teams but their winning, losing, or antics do not effect me personally.

It's this: "Oh well".

As a true Colts fan I was yelling for the Giants all night.

Cheaters never win! :eek:

You must live a really sheltered life Scott if you think that the world is that cut and dry.

You never did answer my question about ownership. Do you have ownership in the practice you are in? It's not clear from your website.

You must live a really sheltered life Scott if you think that the world is that cut and dry.

You never did answer my question about ownership. Do you have ownership in the practice you are in? It's not clear from your website.

Send me a PM.

Looked to me like he was focused on meeting the other coach mid-field, as he did, to congratulate him, which he did. Come back out for one second? Why? Say what you want, he is a winner but I guess he doesn't smile enough to please all the touchy-feely PC folks we have out there these days.

James Hemmig

Jim, are you sure you live in the right place...Niceville. Just kidding I agree with your post, it does appear that few people can truly like a winner. By the way Jim do you have any videos of the Super Bowl ? There I go kidding again. GO PATS.

Ken Nuzzo

Jim, are you sure you live in the right place...Niceville. Just kidding I agree with your post, it does appear that few people can truly like a winner. By the way Jim do you have any videos of the Super Bowl ? There I go kidding again. GO PATS.

Ken Nuzzo

Sorry but I didn't record the Super Bowl - not that big of a fan anymore but wish I had tape the last quarter. I give Manning great credit for shaking free from the thicket, mininal for the actual throw which looked more like a school-yard heave, and tremendous credit to the player making the catch.

Jim

Bill Belicheat of the New England Patriots*

Make sure the asterisk goes on there.

;)