James Stewart

Jun 4, 2006
School/Org
Pennsylvania College of Optometry
City
hackettstown
State
nj
Can anyone tell me who the contact is at Dell? I am just about to place an order online and want to be certain that I get my discount;) Thanks in advance
Jimmy.

James Stewart said:
Can anyone tell me who the contact is at Dell? I am just about to place an order online and want to be certain that I get my discount;) Thanks in advance
Jimmy.

If you are a POP member, log into your POP control panel to contact the dell rep:
https://www.proactod.org/private/cvendor/

You need to be a current member to be eligible for vendor discounts

Update...

AdminWolf said:
If you are a POP member, log into your POP control panel to contact the dell rep:
https://www.proactod.org/private/cvendor/

You need to be a current member to be eligible for vendor discounts

You enjoyed the Partner Contact button so much you press it twice at 1:19PM ET and 1 :53PM ET. Sadly,you will not get twice the savings;) .

Enjoy the amazing Dell discounts.

Thanks Paul, I'm exhibiting the impatience born of anticipation...just got orals certification...can't believe it at my age...it's been a thirty year wait, and now I'll dedicate the new lap top to epocrates, quick books for the missus,and of course ODwire. Didn't think I'd use the certification much, but instead of referring to OMD, I've had occasion to write six Rx's the first two days. Billed appropriately of course:p
Jimmy.

Congratulations!

James Stewart said:
Thanks Paul, I'm exhibiting the impatience born of anticipation...just got orals certification...can't believe it at my age...it's been a thirty year wait, and now I'll dedicate the new lap top to epocrates, quick books for the missus,and of course ODwire. Didn't think I'd use the certification much, but instead of referring to OMD, I've had occasion to write six Rx's the first two days. Billed appropriately of course:p
Jimmy.

You pressed the Contact Partner button again today. It's fun getting responses from vendors so quickly. Your Dell savings alone will more than pay for your annual membership.