Proof of attendance for previous CEwire years

I need POA for 2017 and 2018. How do I obtain this information?
TIA,
Bob Smith

Dr Smith's problem was quickly resolved.

Any questions just send me a private message and I'll pass it on. With thousands of ODs taking CEwire courses it is remarkable how few problems arise.

Any comments about the courses offered at CEwire2019? For those who procrastinated you still have until 7/1/19 to take 56 credit hours for very modest cost.

Reactions: Steve Silberberg
I’m thankful you do CE wire.

Only problem I’ve had is that often times the credits don’t immediately get posted into my credits page.

Sometimes they do but often they don’t.

I’d rather not have to contact your support guy and bug him about it every time a credit isn’t posted but it’s kind of come to that because not long ago, I noticed a bunch of credits weren’t there after passing quizzes (this was at least a week after I took them).

I contact suppprt and he said “tell me the courses that aren’t showing up for you.”

I then had to scroll through and figure out by memory which ones I had taken the email him which ones.

Not the worst thing in the world considering how good the content is and how affordable it is but I don’t really want to have to go and remind myself or your support guy to post the credits or have to remember weeks later which classes I took.

Thanks.

Reactions: Steve Silberberg
I’m thankful you do CE wire.

Only problem I’ve had is that often times the credits don’t immediately get posted into my credits page.

Sometimes they do but often they don’t.

I’d rather not have to contact your support guy and bug him about it every time a credit isn’t posted but it’s kind of come to that because not long ago, I noticed a bunch of credits weren’t there after passing quizzes (this was at least a week after I took them).

I contact suppprt and he said “tell me the courses that aren’t showing up for you.”

I then had to scroll through and figure out by memory which ones I had taken the email him which ones.

Not the worst thing in the world considering how good the content is and how affordable it is but I don’t really want to have to go and remind myself or your support guy to post the credits or have to remember weeks later which classes I took.

Thanks.
As a tip, you can always go to the Help tab and see or print out your transcript. That should be up the second you pass the short quiz. Then you have a record #1 and can give information to support easily #2

Reactions: Peter Charron