Staff member
Jul 30, 2007
School/Org
Newsbot U
City
Barre
State
VT
WHY????????? What Growth???????????????????????

SCO expanding to meet optometry growth
[SIZE=-1]Memphis Business Journal[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Additional teaching space is part of an expansion by Southern College of Optometry. The new building is designed by architecture firm Formus Inc. Southern College of Optometry is about to break ground on a $9.4 million expansion designed to secure its ...[/SIZE]

[h=2]Market Facts

MF_3.8.12.gif
[/h]
Patient Wait Times for Eye Exam Appointments Are Usually Short
A Jobson Optical Research survey of U.S. adults conducted in June 2011 indicates that 84 percent of patients are able to schedule an eye exam within two weeks of their call to an ECP. Seventy percent are able to book exams within a week or less of their call. This indicates that an excess supply of available appointment slots exists in most eyecare practices.​

SCO expanding to meet optometry growth
[SIZE=-1]Memphis Business Journal[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Additional teaching space is part of an expansion by Southern College of Optometry. The new building is designed by architecture firm Formus Inc. Southern College of Optometry is about to break ground on a $9.4 million expansion designed to secure its ...[/SIZE]

[h=2]Market Facts

MF_3.8.12.gif
[/h]
Patient Wait Times for Eye Exam Appointments Are Usually Short

A Jobson Optical Research survey of U.S. adults conducted in June 2011 indicates that 84 percent of patients are able to schedule an eye exam within two weeks of their call to an ECP. Seventy percent are able to book exams within a week or less of their call. This indicates that an excess supply of available appointment slots exists in most eyecare practices.​

And I wonder if for those that say longer than two weeks if that means ANY appointment or just the time they want. ie: I can only come in on Saturday afternoons between 2:30 and 3:00pm. What do you mean I have to wait 2 weeks?