Dec 28, 2000
www.odwire.org
School/Org
Columbia University / PCO
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
Michael Quick is Adam Farkas,MD,MBA cousin and contemporary. He spent many hours at our home since he lived just down the road.

Paths parted based on individual talent and interest. Adam took the science route and became obsessed with computer technology. Michael followed his muse as a Blues Performer and songwriter.

I just received this U-tube which I'm pleased to share...

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Silberberg
Michael Quick is Adam Farkas,MD,MBA cousin and contemporary. He spent many hours at our home since he lived just down the road.

Paths parted based on individual talent and interest. Adam took the science route and became obsessed with computer technology. Michael followed his muse as a Blues Performer and songwriter.

I just received this U-tube which I'm pleased to share...

Damn Paul, musically, your expanding your horizens. In any way, even a small way, might you appreciate my bringing love of music to OdWire? You've, over time, have shown an interest with your submissions.

Mike has talent. Thanks for the share.

Damn Paul, musically, your expanding your horizens. In any way, even a small way, might you appreciate my bringing love of music to OdWire? You've, over time, have shown an interest with your submissions.

Mike has talent. Thanks for the share.
Thanks for the kind words Bill.

As with all art forms to takes exposure and understanding.

I take the heat from my wife tbeing clueless except for classical and theatrical music. I'll try to do better in my next life.

I hope Mike after many years finds his niche.

The children and grandchildren from my sister's heirs have been through a lot of hard times as well as joyful ones in the 20th and 21st century. Would you believe i'm a great great great uncle to kids I have never me?

I hope my niece is keeping notes to write her end of the family history.

Another Mike quick composition and performance...

My niece sent me Mike's newest composition. This looks like a winner not yet on Utube...

Kathy Girija Quick shared Mike Quick's post.
August 4 at 8:20 AM
View