Dec 28, 2000
www.odwire.org
School/Org
Columbia University / PCO
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
I received an e mail blast from Dale Laboratories. Dale Farkas happens to be my oldest nephew. I thought I would give his high quality photographic service a plug.

With time on your hands before going back to the pressures of making a living, there may be some special photographs taken by your iPhone that should be memorialized. This is your opportunity to build up memories for future years.

This is the e blast I received...

If you like getting home deliveries

If A Package
Like This Makes
You Happy ...

image8631806.jpg

Imagine how good
you'll feel ...

image8571474.jpg

image3378366.jpg

image7877009.jpg

image7172126.jpg

...when you have photos of
your family delivered
to your door.

Hi Paul,

Online ordering has given us a convenient work-around to deal with how COVID-19 impacts our lives.

Stores may be closed. But, we can sit at our computers, place a quick order and have products delivered to our homes.

Why not take advantage of your at home time to go through the pictures you have on your computer or phone?

Place an easy online order with our lab. We'll deliver a package of prints that you'll cherish for years!
Send your order over the Internet

Our lab is fully operational
with three online ordering sites for your use. So, you can order from your computer, phone or tablet and have pro-level prints & enlargements delivered to your home.

• iPrints.com is ideal for fast orders. It has our most popular ROES print sizes and lets you order prints of photos you have on your Macs, PCs, cell phones & tablets.
  • iPrints Classic is a consumer site that's great for beginners & amateurs. Order beautiful prints, enlargements & photo books with no learning curve.
  • Use our ROES program for prints, enlargements & photo books. It's designed for professional photographers, artists & advanced amateurs with the widest range of products.

... or through the US Postal Service

• Film Shooters - Mail your film rolls to us. We'll return prints, Picture CDs or USBs to your home. Or...we can develop your film & upload film scans of your photos via the Internet.
  • Please Click Here to receive free film mailers
  • Click here for an online order form with all of our film prices.

We hope you'll take advantage of our services
to enjoy your photography.

Call us if you have any questions at (954) 925-0103.

We're here to help! Monday - Friday 10AM - 5PM
image3583454.jpg

2960 Simms St., Hollywood, FL 33020
(800) 327-1776 • (954) 925-0105
Customer Service Hours:
M - F 10AM - 5PM
info@dalelabs.com
www.dalelabs.com

This message was sent to pfarkas@proactiveod.org by info@dalelabs.com
2960 Simms Street, Hollywood, Florida, 33020-1579

Unsubscribe | Manage Subscription | Forward Email | Report Abuse