Texas optometrists "just roll our eyes" over treatment... - KPRC Click2Houston

Looks like this dogfight is being taken to the press!

Interesting article on how a OMD mentioned how he would send a glaucoma patient to another provider for a second opinion

I had to comment on the site. Would be funny if some others from here would do that and say whatever they feel.

• James Jordan, Jr. 23 minutes ago
boring propaganda by optometrists and I am one

I think I must have blocked Richard because all I saw was a blank comment. That must be why I blocked him. Has nothing.

I haven't blocked you because you remind me that there are enemies within our ranks, I also pity your self loathing and delusion.

arrow_drop_up
I think I must have blocked Richard because all I saw was a blank comment. That must be why I blocked him. Has nothing.
I haven't blocked you because you remind me that there are enemies within our ranks, I also pity your self loathing and delusion.

Making the point.

arrow_drop_up

Making the point.
We're imperfect. And thanks for pointing out what you think you see. Perhaps the article looked just right to you.

Stop smoking pot, it is affecting your ability to communicate with people