Site Administrator & Tech Lead
- Feb 24, 2001
- University of Michigan Medical School
- Lake Oswego
In this second webinar in our series on presbyopia, Drs. Paul & Adam Farkas discuss the economics of multifocal contact lenses, and how you can leverage the latest generation of lenses to grow your practice's revenue and provide superior patient care.
* The size of the presbyopic market
* How multifocals can drive per-patient revenue growth
* Alcon's multifocal portfolio, and the differences between the brands
* Web-based resources you can use to educate your patients and help drive them to your practice
About the Speakers:
Paul Farkas, MS, OD, FAAO and Adam W. Farkas, MD, MBA are the founders of ODwire.org and CEwire, the largest virtual CE conference in eye care.
In a past life, Paul ran one of the largest specialty contact lens practices in New York City.