Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
Hey everyone! I promised we'd start using the ODwire Event System / CEwire platform for more than just our own events.

Here's the first one that we're hosting, a week before the CEwire2024 kickoff. A totally different type of event -- strictly for private practitioners, pure business, no science! [how about that!]

Ask any questions about the event below! Hope to see you there.
-- ad

REGISTER HERE

tppi-pouring-gas-logo-4k-r3.png

REGISTER HERE

The Private Practice Institute 2024​

"Pouring Gas on your Private Practice: Maximizing Profits, People and Insurance"

The inaugural event of TPPI, "Pouring Gas on your Private Practice: Maximizing Profits, People and Insurance" is a two day virtual event held on ODwire.org's Event platform, January 26-27, 2024.

This event features some of the country's most successful optometrists who have excelled in private practice.

Come and interact with the speakers and your peers in a private setting and trade practice building tips!

*** Please note: TPPI 2024 is a peer-to-peer, interactive practice-building conference, all lectures are non-COPE approved. ***

View the full curriculum here, and if you have any questions about the event, feel free to post them here.

Thanks!
Adam

REGISTER HERE

Last edited:
In order to have access to the event both during day of and up to 90 days afterwards, you will have to register for the event.

We hope you will join us whether it is on the days of or afterwards. You won't see this line up at your usual meetings and they are all well versed with lots of experiences and content to back up their messages.

Thank you for asking and please have an amazing rest of your day.

My name is Paula Newsome and I am thrilled to be sharing information with you through the Private Practice Institute and ODwire.

My talk will specifically be honing in on the Power of Planning and how that can factor into sustaining your business success. Looking forward to seeing you all on January 26 and 27th!

Hello Everyone. I am Dr. Rebecca Wartman. I will be presenting some basic coding information and a brief update at the Private Practice Institute and OD Wire. I hope you will plan to join us for this event on Jan 26 and 27!

Reactions: Gretchyn Bailey
Hello Everyone. I am Dr. Rebecca Wartman. I will be presenting some basic coding information and a brief update at the Private Practice Institute and OD Wire. I hope you will plan to join us for this event on Jan 26 and 27!

Welcome to ODwire.org Dr Wartman. Billing and coding is one of our communities favorite and sometimes controversial topics, Your course should be most useful. Be prepared for questions!

In order to have access to the event both during day of and up to 90 days afterwards, you will have to register for the event.

We hope you will join us whether it is on the days of or afterwards. You won't see this line up at your usual meetings and they are all well versed with lots of experiences and content to back up their messages.

Thank you for asking and please have an amazing rest of your day.
Thank you for the information Dr Newsome.

Your courses will certainly fill a needed niche for success oriented ODs in private practice. This conversation has the potential of reaching 27K ODs. I'm certain many have questions, but are hesitant to post on ODwire.org.

For those who prefer to just read and not post some clarifications please

1. This is a not for C/E credit presentation. No COPE limitations on subject matter or presenters?

2.Participants are paying their way own to participate. So no pressure from advertisers to promote?

3.These courses may be taken from the comfort of home or office. No Brick and Mortar necessity to travel?

4. Are the courses being given in real time, as with ODwire.org webinars with speaker questions answered at the end?

5. Are these courses prerecorded as with CEwire2024, with speakers standing by to answer questions in real time during the presentation of the course?

6. During the next 90 days while participants have access to the recorded presentations are the speakers available to answer questions and interact with the participants?

I hope my questions cover the questions of potential participants.

Hi 'Dr. Farkas,
Hope this helps answer some of your questions:
1 and 2. Any time a course is under the auspices of Cope approval, there are restrictions on what you are free to say.
None of these speakers are being reimbursed by any company for this event so they will be free to share information.
There will be sponsors but they will be sharing information during the clearly identified sponsor breaks.

3. Yes, there is no brick and mortar so everyone can feel free to join in the comfort of their own spaces.

4. and 5. Yes, these courses are on the OD wire platform and yes, you can ask questions or participate in the chat during all sessions.

Thank you for your questions and we look forward to an amazing, fun filled BUT impactful Event.

Maintaining a successful private practice involves a delicate balance between healthcare expertise, business acumen, and patient-centered care. Success requires a commitment to continuous learning, effective management, and a focus on providing high-quality healthcare services to the community.

Join us January 26th and 27th,for the Inaugural launch of TPPI featuring some of the country’s most successful optometrists who have excelled and are excelling in private practice. We invite you to join our private practice community as we share, collaborate, and grow our practices together.

Check out The Private Practice Website and register today at the website below.
https://www.theprivatepracticeins.com/

Absolutely. Anyone from your team can join the call. Just register for the conference and feel free to have your whole team watch. It will be beneficial.
A useful alternative, if you can afford multiple registrations...

Each staff member whether an OD associate or a key administrative supervisor can register individually.

In that way, they can watch the material in real time or after the weekend from the comport of home during more convenient hours.

While today is a day of gifting, what better gift to give yourself and your practice than the gift to propel your practice, connect with like minded colleagues, and learn tips and tools from your peers.

Relax today, but also register and receive pearls to propel you on your practice journey. Happy Holidays! See you January 26-27, 2024!

Reactions: Steve Silberberg
Good afternoon everyone! I am excited to present the course titled "Process in Place." We will dive into one of my top favorite business lectures - strategy - and how we can processes to carry out the strategy of your office. I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

Reactions: Steve Silberberg

"Pouring Gas on your Private Practice: Maximizing Profits, People and Insurance"

I am excited to participate in this upcoming event so that I can learn new tools to increase revenue in my practice. Learning from some of the top private practitioners in the industry is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you are a private practitioner or interested in private practice, then this event for you!

View the full curriculum here, and if you have any questions about the event, feel free to post them here.

Happy Holidays ODwire members.

I invite all interested members to join us next month on the weekend of January 26-27 for the event, "Pouring Gas on your Private Practice: Maximizing Profits, People and Insurance".

I will be speaking on Friday afternoon and I have developed an entirely new presentation that will be enlightening, engaging and entertaining all at the same time!

Its title is "Codes You May Not Have Considered".

In this course, you will learn about procedure codes described in the Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) Codebook that are applicable to optometrists in the United States of America. Emphasis is placed on diagnostic tests and treatment procedures that have a low utilization rate in most optometric practices and I will discuss the reasons why this is so.

In addition, by explaining the clinical need, medical necessity, and documentation requirements of each procedure code discussed in the course, I hope to educate the members so that they can continue to maximize profits while they maximize their delivery of optometric care.

In my opinion, these two things go together.

Because I am confident in my abilities, I usually believe the best thing for my patients is for them to see me.

I also believe that the more doctoring I do, as long as it is reasonable and medically necessary, the better it is for my patients.

If you share this treatment philosophy, please join us next month and enhance your calm.

If you want help in developing this treatment philosophy, please join us next month and Free Your Mind.

I promise it will be worth the price of admission.

Reactions: Jeffrey S. Filandro

I am excited to participate in this upcoming event so that I can learn new tools to increase revenue in my practice. Learning from some of the top private practitioners in the industry is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you are a private practitioner or interested in private practice, then this event for you!

Is this free

Is this free
ODwire.org has given free space exposure to publicize some important subjects, eliminating ARBO/COPE restrictions.

I assume the speakers are compensated. Dr Paula Newsome, spokesperson for the private practice Institute about registration fees.

My registration shows this starts at 6:00AM. Is that in my time zone (Mountain) or another?

Your time zone -- this was not my preference, as you can imagine (5am for me!)

-- ad

• Wow
Reactions: Philip Wren
Hey everyone! I promised we'd start using the ODwire Event System / CEwire platform for more than just our own events.

Here's the first one that we're hosting, a week before the CEwire2024 kickoff. A totally different type of event -- strictly for private practitioners, pure business, no science! [how about that!]

Ask any questions about the event below! Hope to see you there.
-- ad

REGISTER HERE

View attachment 41120

REGISTER HERE

The inaugural event of TPPI, "Pouring Gas on your Private Practice: Maximizing Profits, People and Insurance" is a two day virtual event held on ODwire.org's Event platform, January 26-27, 2024.

This event features some of the country's most successful optometrists who have excelled in private practice.

Come and interact with the speakers and your peers in a private setting and trade practice building tips!

*** Please note: TPPI 2024 is a peer-to-peer, interactive practice-building conference, all lectures are non-COPE approved. ***

Thanks!
Adam

REGISTER HERE
I registered but don’t see how to watch it.

Welcome to ODwire.org Dr Wartman. Billing and coding is one of our communities favorite and sometimes controversial topics, Your course should be most useful. Be prepared for questions!
It's not SUPPOSED to be controversial, though!