University of Houston
City
El Paso
State
TX

Eye care professional communication
mail

To Whom It May Concern:
Our vision at Versant Health is to become the most trusted managed eye health and vision plan for members, clients, brokers, and eye care professionals in the industry. It's now time to turn that vision into reality and to do so, we’ve taken the following steps to improve Davis Vision operations across the board to better support eye care professionals like you that serve our members.
Our priority is managed vision care. We remain focused entirely on providing members with access to quality vision care and eyewear. On January 1, 2018, Davis Vision, our sister company dissolved its relationship with Visionworks.

Improved customer service. As our trusted teammate, we heard your concerns regarding customer service and member satisfaction. We've expanded our staff, revamped training and made substantial investments in technology to make refinements to our inbound customer service systems. As a result, you and our members can expect shorter wait times when you call, thorough responses and exceptional service.

Ease of administration. We understand that your time is valuable. We’re working diligently to improve operationally. Some of those improvements will be more obvious to you than others. All will improve the ease of administration. For example, we are overhauling the online portal which will be an obvious improvement. Over the next year, we’ll be introducing it to eye care professionals in the network
If you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 1 (844) 585-2020 - or email us at prsupport@superiorvision.com.

© 2019 Versant Health Holdco, Inc. All rights reserved. Update email preferences

I felt dizzy reading their sweet talk.

My question is .... Where is the money!

Eye care professional communication
mail

To Whom It May Concern:
Our vision at Versant Health is to become the most trusted managed eye health and vision plan for members, clients, brokers, and eye care professionals in the industry. It's now time to turn that vision into reality and to do so, we’ve taken the following steps to improve Davis Vision operations across the board to better support eye care professionals like you that serve our members.
Our priority is managed vision care. We remain focused entirely on providing members with access to quality vision care and eyewear. On January 1, 2018, Davis Vision, our sister company dissolved its relationship with Visionworks.

Improved customer service. As our trusted teammate, we heard your concerns regarding customer service and member satisfaction. We've expanded our staff, revamped training and made substantial investments in technology to make refinements to our inbound customer service systems. As a result, you and our members can expect shorter wait times when you call, thorough responses and exceptional service.

Ease of administration. We understand that your time is valuable. We’re working diligently to improve operationally. Some of those improvements will be more obvious to you than others. All will improve the ease of administration. For example, we are overhauling the online portal which will be an obvious improvement. Over the next year, we’ll be introducing it to eye care professionals in the network
If you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 1 (844) 585-2020 - or email us at prsupport@superiorvision.com.

© 2019 Versant Health Holdco, Inc. All rights reserved. Update email preferences

I felt dizzy reading their sweet talk.

My question is .... Where is the money!

My answer is NOT IN YOUR POCKET (or mine for that matter)! Gee, wonder if anyone in Versant or Davis management has had a raise in the past 30 years? Duh...