Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR
It is my pleasure to announce a new show we're putting together with the folks at ZEISS Meditec:

ZEISS OPTOMETRIC DIGITAL SUMMIT 2018
ONLINE July 28 and July 29 | 11am EST to 2pm EST
https://www.ods2018.com/

Register Here (totally free...)

ZEISS invites you to attend the ZEISS Optometric Digital Summit 2018, a two-day complimentary online program including live sessions and an interactive product showcase within a virtual exhibit hall, designed to provide you with the latest technological innovations and clinical solutions for your practice.

Taught by industry leaders, you'll get trained and informed on how the integrated diagnostic imaging solutions from ZEISS will help shape the future of your practice.

Event attendees will also be eligible for special show promotions and discounts on ZEISS instruments.

All-access complimentary pass

Your registration gives you access to unparalleled content. Here's what you can expect at the ZEISS Optometric Digital Summit 2018:

• Attend six live sessions with interactive Q&A presented by industry experts. Chat live with presenters during their sessions.
  • Learn about the Integrated Diagnostic Imaging Solutions from ZEISS and how it will help your practice.
  • Experience the virtual exhibit hall showcasing the latest ZEISS technology and products.
  • View product demos on the CIRRUS™ HD-OCT, CLARUS™ 500 Ultra-widefield Fundus Imaging, Humphrey® perimetry and more from ZEISS.
  • Chat live with the ZEISS sales team to receive special show-only pricing promotions.
  • 30 Days of On-Demand. Did you miss that session? No problem! Catch it On Demand after the live broadcast.
Special Show Promotions and Discounts
Don't forget to register for access to all of the ZEISS articles, videos, sessions and special price promotions!

A full agenda (with lecture topics) will be posted next week.

Paul and I will be doing an abbreviated livestream from the event as usual!

It should be fun, I look forward to seeing you there!

More Info | Register here

Last edited:
We'll have the full speaker list and topics up here by monday, but until then just know that Zeiss has lined up a bunch of fan-favorites for the show -- Aaron Lech (@ae.lech), Paul Chous, April Jasper, etc, etc...

Equally important we'll have live chat rooms set up, so members can speak user-to-user about the lectures and equipment. It should be a fun time! Thanks to Zeiss for giving us a shot hosting this event!

Reactions: Steve Silberberg
Looks great.Registration was super easy. Can't wait to see the discounts and full speaker list

Looks great.Registration was super easy. Can't wait to see the discounts and full speaker list

Yeah my apologies for not getting the full speaker list/agenda up yet, it is being finalized. But I figured people would want to learn about the conference even if the web site isn't totally complete yet! We have never done anything like this with industry before. I am hopeful that lots of Zeiss "power users" will show up, and participate in the chat room (aka "the lobby bar" :) ) and share tips.

We have never done anything like this with industry before. I am hopeful that lots of Zeiss "power users" will show up, and participate in the chat room (aka "the lobby bar" :) ) and share tips

Kudos to Zeiss Meditec for having the confidence to work with Adam using his creative skills to produce what appears to be something special. Zeiss equipment users will have the ability to chat with colleagues as well as Zeiss folks to answer questions and solve problems.

From the comfort of your home or your office, there will be education and the ability to visit Zeiss exhibits free of charge. On 7/28 /18 and 7/29/18 you will be able to interact with the speakers as well as visit the Exhibits in real time.

Setting up and manning the virtual exhibit hall costs a fraction of a live show. I hope we can convince Zeiss to pass savings along to you for show purchases that are even greater than at their live Brick and Mortar exhibits.

Welcome to a new approach to OD marketing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Schedule for the summit is up!

Check it out here.

Paul and I will also be on the air live during the event (much shorter livestream than CEwire, of course!)

cheers
ad

I am hopeful that lots of Zeiss "power users" will show up, and participate in the chat room (aka "the lobby bar" :) ) and share tips.

For sure every Zeiss equipment user should meet at the chat room and share stories warts and all.

The Schedule for the summit is up!

Check it out here.

Paul and I will also be on the air live during the event (much shorter livestream than CEwire, of course!)

cheers
ad

The quality of the presentations will be up to COPE standards. Because the speakers will be discussing a specific product, there is no COPE approval for the courses. it will be worth your time to attend the courses live on 7/28 and 7/29. The instructors will be standing by to answer your questions in real time.

It you cannot make all the courses they will be available on demand for the month of August.

Procrastinators attention...

The signups have been robust for the Zeiss sponsored free courses and exhibit hall. We may overwhelm the exhibitors with too many ODs crowding the exhibit hall.

Upon Adam's return from vacation, we might have to close the registration for the live shows on 7/28 and 7/29. If interested in learning about the show discounts and take advantage of the savings register today.

Procrastinators attention...

The signups have been robust for the Zeiss sponsored free courses and exhibit hall. We may overwhelm the exhibitors with too many ODs crowding the exhibit hall.

Upon Adam's return from vacation, we might have to close the registration for the live shows on 7/28 and 7/29. If interested in learning about the show discounts and take advantage of the savings register today.
Yes I am told they can handle just so many live and do a good job so those who want to come free sign up ASAP