Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR

Drs. Adam & Paul Farkas discuss the upcoming CEwire2017 Virtual Conference!

Visit the CEwire2017 site for more info, or ask questions in the thread below.

Drs. Adam & Paul Farkas discuss the upcoming CEwire2017 Virtual Conference!

Visit the CEwire2017 site for more info, or ask questions in the thread below.

We've heard back from most of the exhibitors with the discounts they are offering, we'll be able to share more as things unfold before the show.

Our CEwire2017 Livestream is also going to be chock full of interviews and news; we'll have it streaming live on ODwire.org over the course of the weekend.

cheers
ad

For those of you who elect to not take the courses...

There will be some great mini-education during our telephone interviews on CEwireLive! Scheduled are nationally recognized ODs and OMDs.

Visit ODwire.org and view the TV production streaming in real time.

Do you telegenic gentlemen have a list of who is to be interviewed, and at what time?

Will the interview be audio or audio/visual?

Do you telegenic gentlemen have a list of who is to be interviewed, and at what time?

Will the interview be audio or audio/visual?
List will be up tomorrow night I hope, it is a full schedule for sure.

The broadcast is video of me and paul, with interviewees calling in. They're giving us media to run as well (images, animations, etc...) We'll put those up as they are talking

thx
ad

Oh man. From 3:30-6:00 you have overlaps with Lakkis, Sullivan-Mee, Steinberg and Thomas. What's a guy to do???

Great video quality, and the audio quality is top notch. Well done!

And geez, what a big room you have in your basement, Adam! And quite the view from underground! ;)

Great video quality, and the audio quality is top notch. Well done!

And geez, what a big room you have in your basement, Adam! And quite the view from underground! ;)

We like to call it the Audio-Visual studio on the lower level. ;)

We've heard back from most of the exhibitors with the discounts they are offering, we'll be able to share more as things unfold before the show.

Our CEwire2017 Livestream is also going to be chock full of interviews and news; we'll have it streaming live on ODwire.org over the course of the weekend.

cheers
ad
I am clicking on the "virtual exhibit hall" link and I just get the main page reloaded. I am doing something wrong? Want to figure it out before the courses start. Thanks!

I am clicking on the "virtual exhibit hall" link and I just get the main page reloaded. I am doing something wrong? Want to figure it out before the courses start. Thanks!
hi brandy, it should work now, you may have gone in before it opened! :)

thanks
adam

Reactions: Brandy McCormack