XFRACTION: Reinventing the Refractive Process with Optical Path Diagnostics: PART II

AdminWolf

Site Administrator & Tech Lead
Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR

Synopsis:
The XFRACTION (SM) process improves doctors’ diagnostic capabilities and helps them provide better visual solutions for their patients.

The OPD Scan III adds the ability to diagnose conditions that can’t be diagnosed without it, and speeds the diagnosis of those that don’t require it.

Combining the OPD Scan III with the Total Refracting System (TRS 5100) enables more rapid refractions from the starting point provided by the OPD, including quicker and more accurate demonstrations of the optical choices to arrive at the subjective endpoint, and allows for instantaneous, error-free transfer of data to the patient’s EMR.

The high-tech appearance, precision of lens selection, and more rapid examination format enhance the patient’s examination experience and provides a more ergonomically appropriate examination routine for the doctor.

In Part II of this talk, Drs. Gaddie & Morris take us through how XFRACTION improves diagnostic accuracy and efficiency, as well as some practice management aspects of using the process in your office.

They describe how it can also save you both chair time and space in the office, as it can take the place of several devices.

Last edited:
where is part one? Am I not seeing it, as it does not appear on my list of webinars.

looks like a lot of Webinars are gone... lost somehow?

where is part one? Am I not seeing it, as it does not appear on my list of webinars.

looks like a lot of Webinars are gone... lost somehow?

I'm re-jiggering the webinar section, moving the videos over to a higher capacity host.

The old ones will be back.... but I'm not sure if Part 1 of the XFRACTION series will return -- Marco liked Part 2 more, because there were 2 clinicians who were able to interact with each other & share their experiences (ie, they both let it hang out) vs. Part 1 which was more slide-based. Part 2 covered much of the same material as the first one, but in a more entertaining and practical way (IMO -- I find that conversation and case studies are more enlightening than didactic talks.)