Resource icon

Practice For Sale Southwest of Charlotte, NC

A rare opportunity exists for the purchase of a dynamic and progressive optometric practice whose doors originally opened in 2005. This well-established practice is located in a very desirable area less than 50 miles from Charlotte, NC.

This practice recently went through a remodel and is absolutely beautiful, and photographs will be made available for any interested parties showing each room, great equipment, a vast designer frame inventory, advanced testing and office equipment, and much, much more.

This spacious 2,000 square feet office is beautifully appointed with a handcrafted dispensary and an elegant overall design. It offers two functioning examination rooms, as well as a contact lens dispensing area and a lab area for onsite repairs. The growth potential for an energetic OD is limitless.

Actual collections for 2014 were over $327,000 and collections for the first quarter of 2015 are already over $110,000, so the practice is on track for a banner year!

The practice has over 2,300 current patient records.

Upon request, the current owner will also be available to aid in the transfer of ownership, thus making the transition as seamless as possible.

The practice is a complete turnkey operation and ready for the right person or group to step right in and enjoy. If you are ready to expand, add a satellite, or simply break away on your own, this is a golden opportunity. If you enjoy your current status but may know of colleague who might be interested in this practice, please forward this information to them as well.

The owner requests not to divulge their name or address until a confidential agreement has been signed, so if you are interested, please let me know and I will provide one for you immediately.

Opportunities like these don’t come around very often! Any interested parties are urged to contact Tom Bowman at O.D. Practice Mentors as soon as possible by email or call me for further information and discussion.

ODPracticeMentors.com

PracticeMentors@Gmail.com

623-271-9523
Author
Tom Bowman
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource