Site Administrator & Tech Lead
- Feb 24, 2001
- University of Michigan Medical School
- Lake Oswego
This is the first webinar showcasing the latest innovation in OCT/OCT-A technology and how these latest technological advancements can assist you in revolutionizing clinical assessment.
Dr. Julie Rodman takes us on a tour of the new technology. Attendees of this course explore what the 1st FullRange® SD-OCT can do for your patients and your practice.
• FullRange Anterior Segment: Views of entire anterior chamber from surface of cornea to anterior surface of lens,
• FullRange Retina: Deeper scans, higher definition,
• Glaucoma: New and improved scan patterns, Better R+R, earlier detection,
• Exclusive AngioAnalytics: First OCTA 3D technology, non-invasive diagnostics for early detection, FDA cleared metrics, better PAR,
• AngioWellness with iWellness protocol: Find disease to manage disease; GCC and RNFL with analytics,
• And MORE!