Staff member
Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR

This is the first webinar showcasing the latest innovation in OCT/OCT-A technology and how these latest technological advancements can assist you in revolutionizing clinical assessment.

Dr. Julie Rodman takes us on a tour of the new technology. Attendees of this course explore what the 1st FullRange® SD-OCT can do for your patients and your practice.

Topics include:
FullRange Anterior Segment: Views of entire anterior chamber from surface of cornea to anterior surface of lens,
FullRange Retina: Deeper scans, higher definition,
Glaucoma: New and improved scan patterns, Better R+R, earlier detection,
Exclusive AngioAnalytics: First OCTA 3D technology, non-invasive diagnostics for early detection, FDA cleared metrics, better PAR,
AngioWellness with iWellness protocol: Find disease to manage disease; GCC and RNFL with analytics,
• And MORE!

Looking forward to this show, always fun to get a look at new tech.

It'll also be a good warm-up for the first live CEwire2023 event coming up on the 25th! We haven't been on the air since the fall! :)

Reactions: Ciara Guglielmi
I’m sure the Oct is great, but how is the fundus camera portion?
We're going to see a bunch of images i'm sure at the webinar on wednesday. Picture worth a thousand words and so forth ...

--ad

Reactions: david gross od
We're going to see a bunch of images i'm sure at the webinar on wednesday. Picture worth a thousand words and so forth ...

--ad
Tremendous presentation Dr Rodman. Thank you!!
For those who missed the Webinar, it is recorded and will be presented on CEwire2023 Live! Unnecessary to be registered for the courses. CEwire2023 Live! is free to all ODwire.org members.

Reactions: Ciara Guglielmi
Would really be interested in a webinar that shows what scans are used for different diseases and conditions.
This is a good idea, I'll talk to some folks with a Solix unit to see if they can put something together. I know we don't normally dive that deeply into single devices during webinars, but it might be worth it this time, as it is so different from its predecessors.

-- ad