Feb 24, 2001
School/Org
University of Michigan Medical School
City
Lake Oswego
State
OR

32 COPE-Approved Credits
LIVE Sept 23 & 24, then On-Demand Thru Dec 1, 2017!
Watch live or at your own pace!

REGISTER NOW

Scleral Lens Fitting for Healthy Eyes
Melanie Frogozo, OD, FAAO, FSLS

[please place all discussion about this lecture in this thread.]

32 COPE-Approved Credits
LIVE
Sept 23 & 24, then On-Demand Thru Dec 1, 2017!
Watch live or at your own pace!

REGISTER NOW

Scleral Lens Fitting for Healthy Eyes
Melanie Frogozo, OD, FAAO, FSLS

[please place all discussion about this lecture in this thread.]
I am excited to share how scleral lenses benefit patients with healthy eyes. Illustrative case reports will also be shared!

Reactions: Steve Silberberg
To Adam and Paul, in the future please consider putting these ce meetings in the dead of winter when there is less activity. I'd love to see gpwire but life is very busy this time of year. I wager you'll get more capture in the dead of winter, after the new year. Like Feb.

To Adam and Paul, in the future please consider putting these ce meetings in the dead of winter when there is less activity. I'd love to see gpwire but life is very busy this time of year. I wager you'll get more capture in the dead of winter, after the new year. Like Feb.
Rich: WE run CEwire always the week in between the Conference championships and the Super Bowl. The only dead week in winter. same this year for the upcoming Cewire2018. It is tons of work behind the scenes dealing with ARBO (with new demands), NOVA University,Speakers, Sponsors, Marketing, Attending conferences and working with the software company running the show. For the GPLIwire2017.com we also had to coordinate with another partner/entity. It would be literally impossible to have two shows at the same time. WE choose the end of September (also not to conflict with the Jewish Holidays) so the summer would not be a factor. It will run almost to New Years on demand when we have the final month of prep for Cewire2018. WE also try not to conflict with VEW, VEE, SECO The Academy meeting and the AOA convention...there is tons of support needed for attendees who are not computer literate even now from previous conferences. In reality we will have a show up either live from September 23rd -until May !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Richard Pagan

Cewire2018. It is tons of work behind the scenes dealing with ARBO (with new demands), NOVA University,Speakers, Sponsors, Marketing, Attending conferences and working with the software company running the show.

The other feature we added for GPLwire2017 is free admission to the Exhibit hall until it closes on 12/1/17.

You can't beat free even if very busy, to check out discounts from vendors. In addition, exposure to 28 speakers who are contact lens specialty experts is something that cannot be achieved in a bricks and mortars program for under $8 per hour of presentation.

Also remember that COPE rules require vendors to stay clear of sponsoring speakers. That should make cost of future programs very interesting.