Site Administrator & Tech Lead
- Feb 24, 2001
- University of Michigan Medical School
- Lake Oswego
REGISTER HERE ($99)
REGISTER HERE ($99)(ODwire.org Supporting Members receive a $20 discount off registration - visit this thread for the code.)
By now almost every private practice optometrist has heard about private equity purchasing practices, and many are wondering whether they should be considering selling their practice to a private equity company.
But almost none really know what private equity is or what selling their practice to private equity actually entails, much less how to ensure that they will maximize their value if they do sell to private equity.
Having represented many doctors selling to different private equity buyers, Dr. Steinberg, one of optometry’s leading legal experts, will give you unbiased first-hand and immediately-actionable information in this comprehensive talk about selling a practice to private equity.
- Learn what you need to do long BEFORE you talk with a private equity company.
- Learn how to estimate what you’ll be paid, how much you’ll actually end up with at the end, and how to ensure you get the best deal.
- Discover how selling to private equity differs from selling to another optometrist.
- ... And learn the Good, Bad, and Ugly parts of private equity transactions.
The Webinar will include the latest information available to Dr. Steinberg about how PE Sales are being impacted by COVID-19.