With much of the east coast still reeling from the effects of Sandy, people are trying to return to some sense of normalcy.
This radio show is all about how your practice can financially survive a natural (or man-made!) disaster.
The broadcast features a panel of insurance experts including Ken Rudzinski, CFP of Heritage Financial Consultants, David C. Alleva, CIC and Michael Alleva, CIC of the Alleva agency.
Topics covered include:
- The important types of insurance coverages for your practice, including Business Interruption insurance
- How to decide on deductible sizes when buying
- What you should do BEFORE making a claim
- How to report a claim, your rights and responsibilities
- How to best work with your insurance carrier
- Whether or not to use Public Adjuster
No area of the country is immune to natural disaster. Listen today because the next time, it may be you in mother nature’s path!
If you have an immediate question and you wish to communicate with David Alleva,CIC
David C. Alleva, CIC
The Alleva Agency
500 Simpson Drive
Chester Springs, PA 19425-9547