On this episode of ODwire.org Radio, we interview long-time ODwire.org sponsor & Truly360 President Matthew Focht about using the NEW Truly360 Google Interactive Tours to differentiate your practice & give you an edge among people searching for ODs.
- What Google Interactive Tours Are
- How they can differentiate your practice from others in your area when people search online
- How they impact your search rankings
- Truly360’s network of “Google Trusted Photographers”, and why it is critical to use experienced professionals when setting this up
- The technical details of how the tours are filmed and posted to Google, and how Truly360 handles this for the OD, including embedding the tour on your own web site.
If you’ve got an office that you’re proud of, you owe it to yourself listen to the show & learn about this new product.
Hey, it wouldn’t be an ODwire.org Radio show without a deal for you…
Google Interactive Tours can cost $1000 or more to create and manage. However, if you use Tru for your credit card processing, Tru will pick up nearly the entire tab, dropping the charge to $39!
Learn more by listening to the show, or get more information from Truly360.
Any questions? Just post in this thread..