2020 Virtual Optometric Summit
March 26 & 27 LIVE ONLINE
11am ET - 2pm ET
ODwire.org and CovalentCareers invite you to attend the 2020 Virtual Optometric Summit sponsored by ZEISS.
This two-day complimentary online program offers live sessions and an interactive product showcase – all within a virtual exhibit hall – designed to let you explore technological and clinical innovations from the comfort of your own home.
Taught by industry leaders, the multi-track educational program will provide you the opportunity to learn about current trends in technology and innovation, practice development, and advancements in ocular disease management.
See how your practice can benefit from the latest in the world of optometry at the 2020 Virtual Optometric Summit.
Register here, and watch the livestream above from 11am - 2pm ET on Friday and Saturday!
In this ODwire.org Webinar, Craig Thomas, OD discusses how he uses the RETeval ERG/VEP testing device to help diagnose and treat eye disease in his office.
RETeval is the only FDA Cleared, Non-Mydriatic Full-Field ERG device.
You will learn how to integrate this hand-held vision-testing technology into your practice's diagnostic protocols and how to use the information in your medical decision-making.
Billing and coding for visual electrophysiology will also be discussed.
A Q&A follows the talk. Don't miss it!
[discuss the webinar in this thread]
REGISTER & WATCH ARCHIVE HERE
March 11, 2020
8pm ET / 5pm PT
Would you like to minimize the influence of managed care on your practice, but don't know where to begin?
In this exclusive, new online workshop, Susan Resnick, OD and Viola Kanevsky, OD -- who for the past several decades have both run successful optometric practices free of managed care -- give you concrete, practical advice on how to build your practice by offering products and services to patients without the involvement of 3rd party insurance companies.
The workshop will feature an interactive discussion, including:
* The importance and value of adopting technology and products which clinically differentiate the independent practice and provide avenues of profit protection.
* Real-world applications of these clinical products and techniques in practice, and the economics and business model behind each.
* Marketing tips from clinicians who have successfully made the transition
* Interactive Q&A with attendees
* Written materials (PDF, Word documents) to use as templates to help kick-start the process in your own office.
* Exclusive access to an online community of like-minded clinicians, for further discussion in a secure, private space.
* Discounts from conference sponsors:
Art Optical, Euclid, EyeCarePro, Neurolens, SpecialEyes, VTi/NaturalVue
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread!