Please Email Us For Pricing!
More InformationOnce again TOPCON brings the first of a new generation of OCT machines to the market, the NEW Swept Source DRI OCT Triton with 1,050nm wavelength and the world’ s fastest*1 scanning speed of 100,000 A-Scans/second. The DRI OCT Triton can penetrate deeper pathology, rapidly visualizing ocular tissues such as the choroid and even the sclera, without the light source being obscured by media opacities or hemorrhage.
The DRI OCT Triton displays detailed anatomical detail of not only the vitreous, retina and choroid but also the sclera and anterior segment; at the press of a single button, the DRI OCT Triton can visualize the entire tomogram with high sensitivity and speed.
Combining Swept Source OCT with a True Color Fundus camera and being able to produce multimodal imagery in the form of FA, FAF and digital red free in one unit*2, the DRI OCT Triton can display high resolution fundus images with clear retinal vessel and macular mapping to allow pin point registration of the deepest pathology, further improving examination efficiency and supporting confident diagnosis.
• First Commercially available posterior “Swept Source” OCT unit with combined anterior scan capability.
• 1,050 nm Swept Source wavelength allows deeper penetration of ophthalmic structures.
• Highest scan speed available at 100,000 A-Scans/second
• Uniform scan images of all layers, from the vitreous through to the sclera
• Automated segmentation of 7 retinal layers, including auto choroidal thickness assessment.
Contact us today for a quote and to take advantage of current rebate program!
Contact InformationContact Kevin Busch
There are no comments yet. You have to be logged in to write a comment.