Contact Us For Up-To-Date Pricing!
More InformationDrive practice efficiency and accelerate the exam process. Phoroptor VRx Digital Refraction System easily adapts to your practice, allowing you to rapidly perform all of the functions of a manual Phoroptor, and so much more, while comfortably seated next to your patient.
Phoroptor VRx sets new standards in digital refraction. With the thinnest, most compact design available, incredibly fast lens exchanges, motorized prisms, split cylinder lenses, and ultra-quiet operation, Phoroptor VRx offers an outstanding patient experience.
The touchscreen display and ergonomic keypad features a multi-function control knob with unmatched feel and versatility. The intuitive interface has all the pre-programmed and programmable tests you’ll need for an exceptional user experience.
Phoroptor VRx connects to EMR systems as well as numerous models of pre-test and acuity devices from both Reichert and non-Reichert brands, for effortless integration.
• Designed by an industry leading company for 90 years.
• Compact, sleek design to save space and make impressions.
• Motorized prism lenses that slide in and out only as needed.
• Use of premium materials all hand assembled by skilled technicians in Buffalo, NY.
• Use of Jackson Cross Cylinder, Smart Cylinder and Split Cylinder.
• Both preprogrammed as well as programmable tests available.
• Multi-function knob features unmatched control knob versatility.
• Instant comparison final, subjective, unaided, autorefractor or lensmeter data, allowing patient to instantly visualize difference in prescriptions.
Contact us today for a quote and to take advantage of current rebate program!
1.800.222.8095 I walmaninstruments.com
Contact InformationContact Kevin Busch
There are no comments yet. You have to be logged in to write a comment.