More InformationThe Marco RT-300 Phoropter features:
- Sealed in rear with replaceable plano lens
- Fully synchronized cross cylinders or optional split- image cross cylinders
- Anti-reflective coating on lenses
- Near tests. Bi-loupe turret system.
- Large, legible high contrast number scales.
- Selection of auxiliary lenses.
- Conveniently located knobs.
- Manual refractor.
The RT-300’s accessory knob is positioned next to the cylinder power/axis knob and all controls are within a hand’s breadth of each other. Cylinder power up to +-6.00D; sphere power from +16.75 to -19.00D. “Sure-grip” knurls on the control knobs make them easy to grasp. Combined with the convenient placement of the controls themselves, this helps reduce fatigue. Fully synchronized cross-cylinder is standard. Large high-contrast numbers on the instrument scales make them easy to read even in subdued light.
*Includes 6-month warranty covering parts, labor, and shipping.
All pre-owned inventory from EMS is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by factory-trained technicians.
For more information, call 888-781-4458 or visit emseye.com.
Contact InformationContact Carl Tela
There are no comments yet. You have to be logged in to write a comment.